BONE-MARROW serves for the histological puncture and cytological aspiration of bone marrow from the region of the iliac crest. Bone Marrow offers added safety for biopsy specimen extraction with its inner securing edge. This feature promotes the safeguarding of the specimen inside the cannula shaft.
It excels through the following advantages:
– Light penetration of the cortical bone through a tapered tip with extremely sharp diamond cut (trocar)
– Optimal pressure and absolutely secure handling thanks to an ergonomically shaped handle and a stainless steel cannula of utmost solidity
– Vacuum-assisted biopsy specimen extraction by means of the Luer lock adapter for syringe connection
– Avoidance of blood loss from the proximal end of the syringe through a second closure cap
– Function for measuring the size of the biopsy specimen